Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sample Counter Claim Insurance Offer

short story - A new day

do that I get to be near Sofia, and see it grow a little more each day, how he plays, how he learns so much! It's beautiful. His laughter is fresh, his gaze is pure fire, and his mind is as agile and graceful as a gazelle. It is possible that you want more, not that I feel more proud of her.

not met her before, but now I was very sick. For the suffering of their parents, was born with a serious heart problem that made his early years living with a host of limitations. I could barely stand up, down stairs, or bathing singing as they do all girls age. I spent much time in bed, and every word could be the last. It was not known when he went to bed to sleep, if he would get up the next day, and everyone at home felt they would not be worth living without your smile, without the joy of his presence. Loved her and now I love him, and cried so much for her and his destiny.

I was about your age when I started to suffer from fever and headaches. My parents did not know of the seriousness of my illness, and when I was taken to hospital and was brain dead because of meningitis. She was in the same hospital, dying helplessly, until a doctor I proposed to my pious parents who saved this girl giving him my heart. They accepted, perhaps to redeem himself in the eyes of God through ignorance and neglect, yet feeling very sad about my departure. And from that operation, I was tied to Sofia, forever at his side, watching and loving your beauty, and feeling infinitely happy to know that within my heart is beating his chest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment