Sunday, January 16, 2011

Community Service Letter From A Church




companion Dulce De nights and days,
In joy and sorrow,
Soul of my life.

Sweet mate,
fragrance of roses,
Starlight,
Voice of butterflies.

peace that fills me
To you I owe you, show me Your flowers

With my love of irrigation.

You are my song And you are my laughter,
You, with your charms
-your scent on the breeze cool my body

from all torment
Giving me happiness
Every moment pleasures
Turned Turned
joys Melting your sorrows

Along with mine,

Uniting in all our feelings, filling with gold

The sea and winds.

All I have,
My humble treasure
good you understand the evil
And I cry, I sing of spring

And steel my chest,
Hope austere
This love undone
For many sorrows,
My being, my reason
My joy and strength, my hearted

have to be forever until I die

the being I most want:
My faithful companion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment