Sunday, January 16, 2011

Normal Male Triglycerides Le

Farewell

That night she would go, but was still there with me, sitting beside me, looking with their big black eyes of the countless stars shining in the sky, as if trying to count them. I longed to enter into his thoughts, his words live, eat your dreams, but could not. His smile was alien, queen of a place without time, without space, far beyond the oaths that I meant beautiful night prevent the march.

The cool breeze coming from the sea caressing his curly hair and the moonlight poured over his body, his skin warm, over who wanted to kiss those lips so many times without knowing how to do . I stared at her, thinking it was perjury over time. How many minutes would follow me, smiled, guessing and now the successive waves with those eyes that seemed to penetrate the darkness?

My trembling hand slipped on the sand, slowly overcoming the eternal distance that separated from yours. I felt the touch of the tiny grains under my fingers, still warm from the heat of the day, and sensed the four grooves that was leaving my hand on the ground. When I played timidly, she turned and looked into my eyes, perhaps for the first time since I had sat by his side. From his expression I suspected that he also wanted to say something, but her lips parted just to smile again. What joy reigned in her face under those stars, under that moon, enveloped by the cool breeze! How dark eyes looked radiant! How much fear harbored my heart to words, to break the charm of that last night ours! It was the magical

spell of the undefinable. Still smiling, he looked toward the place where it should be the sea. I thought she was thinking: "Did you hear?" And wanted to say yes, you heard him sing for us, that we belonged soft rumor that on that night the world around us was just us, but my mouth is not opened. Perhaps I thought, without thinking, and maybe she heard it in my silence, because he got up and walked to the seashore, as if drunk to the end with that low murmur and endless. Feeling that he walked away, although they were more than a few meters, the heart shook in my chest, and all fear of the world I walked into the blood. The peace that filled me when I had finally achieved its faded when he saw her hand up, and every step he took toward the shore chest ached like a death, multiple death without redemption. There was no life possible away from the ineffable candor of his soul.

had to say something to keep left, but did not know why, or how to say, I could not even get out of the sand and go after her. Resigned, I sat in my place, feeling still with me, feeling already the sea, feeling even taking small steps that left indelible marks on the sand. The weather continued your way ... I thought I'd say very soft, barely a whisper at the ear, I love, and come after you, but I feared that their response was nothing more than a tender smile. I wanted to say: I love you, but I knew the breeze would rob me the words and strength. before pronouncing .. It meant so much! Damn coward heart ... in a world of lies, only managed to stifle my only truth ...

Without thinking I got up and followed the trail of footprints that would lead me to my soul. At the same sand were embodied the children frolicking on the first light, the friendly chat adults in the heat of the afternoon, the fervor of the kisses were lovers obscured by the blood of a single evening. And now, at night, silent printer that held the secret of the unique steps of my beloved, the rhythm of their dance in the search of the sea. I followed, but were necessary, because it was sufficient that were walking towards my dream to get to their origin. I knew she would still be there, a few seconds, staring at the same sea that became impossible desires. I admired him, he was fair, because they had to assert to exist, because the sea that now he wet his feet with the water was full of night life, destiny, time itself that continued to pass ...

I leaned towards her again, took her hand, And I took both my body to yours that our shoulders touched. I also stared at the sea, with an immense nostalgia, looking to the clamor of the waves end a secret that I reveal the mystery of his thoughts. Her eyes filled with tears, but I knew that crying was not for me but for the beauty of the moment. I also had wanted to mourn in silence beside him, clutching the hand that was my last hope, but I knew I should not ruin the moment with my selfishness tired and old. His feelings were beyond her and me were free flying swallows light among the stars, drinking briefly in some wells filled night, and then fleeing to get lost in the waves, sea, deep, very deep, touching universes unattainable for me and cowardly human heart.

I put my face to hers, closing his eyes and with my trembling lips brushed her cheek. I wanted to kiss her, but perhaps the pain does not leave me this last consolation. She, sensing my desperation, I gently stroked her hair, and looked at me with his maternal eyes, with that glow of someone who understands everything. I wanted to hug her with all my strength, and join it to melt with your body, so that the parting had not ever come. I had no time to do so. After caressing, she turned her body and stood before me and took her in his arms, and gave me all the warmth and peace that dwelt on his chest. My tears wet your skin, and little by little his heart was filled with a thousand prisms tiny rainbow turned into the dim moonlight. She also cried, but I know deep in their thoughts had wanted to tell me: "Do not cry ... All this is beautiful, and we are it. "

raised my face, I looked into his eyes with a pain he had ever suffered, and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes and responded to my kiss with warmth that is only possible in the first or the last time you kissed a being that we love so much. Then I kissed every inch of your skin, thirsty passion drinking with tears down her cheeks, those short drops that kept the Decree of sadness is the sea. At that time I had nothing to say, just wanted to stop time forever, until eternity, and stay beside her, holding her in my arms, kissing her a thousand times, telling him to kiss those phrases that words can express.

But time is brutal and swift it came time to say goodbye. My heart longed to see her again mad, the next second, the next hour, forever, that there was no time for goodbyes dumb, that soulmates do not have to be separated sickles for the bitter fate, but deep down I knew that could not be. She would leave, as he left each night, and they would walk slowly along the coast, leaving a trail of footprints that night tides erased before dawn ...

So away I saw that night, and only then realized that there would be no tomorrow. I wanted to call her and tell her he loved her, loved her more than one heart can bear, and run after her to catch up, following their footprints in the sand, following the trail of his love, in the wake of your smile gold, but could not, my words were drowned by the sound of the waves, the cry my tears.

not know where she is today ... but in any edge of space where you are in any remote corner of time where your essence shine free and happy, I know my love will always be beside her, and she'd look with his black eyes in the moonlight, and cuddled with her smile, and gently caress, and protect him in his arms, because they know how much I still love, and that perhaps she, too, from his world unattainable, still want a bit like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment