Monday, January 17, 2011

Thai Green Curry Watery

The Rose Bee

In my early days I had a garden,
a humble birth in the spring,
My greatest faith, without beginning or end;
My Shadow and my sun, my dream first.

Downtown, next to the old fountain,
my rose It stood proud chimeric
Next to a dog
terrible teeth And the larger handle of the whole America.
A special pink ... red, red, very red, redder
the soul of every sorrow,
a heart of blood on a leaf,
that love to a life that is just beginning.

was all the joy that rose
That longed for me. I just wanted ...
That rose was all my comfort,
Having it in my hands, my soul, in my poems ...

My soft illusion.

Every morning at sunrise
My life drunk

With her beauty and her sweet smell. I handed him

As there were no such largest in the world
That put my kisses her purity,
There was noble and profound pleasure to touch its petals
gently
Just to hear her laugh sublime
Among those flowers, including that breeze,
Watering colors throughout the garden.

was very happy. It had everything,
The sweetest smell that permeates the dawn
Ineffable brilliance outshone the gold,
An immense treasure within my soul,
The tenderness, the sense of its dance honey,
Flight of the Swan, the light of a diamond,
His gentle way of being my hope ,
feel the glory that was his lover.

But everything ends.
came the winter, summer,
not know what happened, terrible rains damaged
coves, wrinkled
winds all orchids, birds
lost his gay wings,
choking dust butterflies,

A caterpillar trampled each bell,
fruit rot fungi tasty
The sun faded each little flower,
is over the freshness of the beautiful fountain;
From the bowels of mother earth
sprouted thorns, and bones, and stones,
And among so many ruins, lonely and afraid, as it was Fragile
,
ended up dying my only rose,
My shadow and my sunshine, my dream first ...

Nostalgia forces me to keep looking out the window

That was my garden litter
Where cradled my great hope.
There are days like today,
silent tears I forced to leave behind the glass and water with tears
groove deleted,
and mourn for all that is lost.

Extrañar to pain my young pink
This patchwork of my spring,
Soft as it was, so sweet and beautiful,
My shadow and my sunshine, my dream first.

I lost forever. Just what I understand ... I know that ill fate
took away
That by the god of chance now I'm dying,
That my love is sad, that crushes me the memory, the Treasury
of my joys will no longer be
: left of me life
Taking with every tune,
The laughter of the world ... life itself ... Looking

sand in my hand
And silent tears watering the earth
remember my rose, I've loved,
My Shadow and my sun, my dream first ...

my big dream is what I'm crying, crying
is my memory of that nothing wait ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment