Monday, January 17, 2011

Dog Yoghurt Acid Reflux



Bee, you'll fly , Looking
flowers outside,
Spent today by my side
without paying attention to my sentences.

Bee, live flying
without stopping or getting tired, Raisins
swift, working,
Riding a life apart
-bustle, bustling about, "Del
you want to contemplate .
Bee, litter and fly
No matter rain or shine, always working quietly

Or humming your song. Paras
in blue flowers, Flores
red, yellow, honey Steal
birch pollen
Y margaritas,
Well you better like the rose That
an orchid or carnation,
all look so tasty,
all have so much honey, pollen
Both yellow petals
So many smells,
Both green fans,
much life, many flowers, many beautiful distraction


In your universe golden raisins That fast, to me,
Giving this to my dream.

Bee, always flying in thy womb Taking
nectar,
at home are waiting for your brothers hive


to drink mead which distil your veins.

Bee, there you go flying spring
Looking
And you take my soul away
Together with you into the jungles,
And like good travelers
round also steppes, forests

low trees and endless prairies
Bee, along with your flight
goes my eternal admiration.

Bee, you're going fast ... As I watched your flight

And I reveled in your charm
I realized that the distance
A face was looking
My sad walk across the floor. Bee
am, but I cried!

0 comments:

Post a Comment