Sunday, January 9, 2011

Remove Save Data Ultility Minis

All my Dog

Because of my long black coat now I have a lot of heat and thirst, as the strong sun heats the maximum and almost forgot when I took a little water for the last time ... yes, I still remember ... was in the small stream that formed the rain side of the sidewalk, just before I got involved with clears under that monster seemed to be asleep, or perhaps he was wounded, or dead. But, back to being thirsty, sun warms my black hair and my skin blue, and I look around any pool where you can satisfy my need. Also, I have hungry, very hungry, I am a victim of the same craving that has accompanied me from before birth, because I inherited from my mother and my father and grandparents who never met him. All the air on the block is impregnated with a tasty smell of flesh, human food, a fat and blood, that I perceive pleasant smoke with a sharp pain every time I lift up my nose and sniffing at the sky anxiously, here, there, seeking to quench my eternal lack these desperate bites given to a wind full of illusions. More guided by my nose by my eyes worn, I discover that the source of the scent of charred flesh is a kiosk that is on the other side of the street, away from my appetite for this infernal monster river passing in front of me speed, roaring like angry animals as if they suffered too immemorial hunger that afflicts me, or perhaps a grudge that encourages intestinal snoring deaf and blind cross these blazing trails as heat waves excrete their bellies steel.

Beside me are held several humans, too absorbed in their strange behaviors to realize my humble presence, perhaps hoping for a chance to cross the street and go to feast on food that is on the other side, or willing to uncertain roads will fly by those who always walk by, never stopping, never looking back. They are not afraid of the monsters roaring contrary, at times I have seen one of these shadowy beings stops near them, and how humans get in his belly hard through some doors that open and loop fasteners. Not afraid, because they are brothers, because they are part of the incomprehensible universe that have been forged to live, and in which we subsist by taking advantage of the miserable crumbs from their tables. The monsters never the coil, before the crash prefer to reduce its speed, edge, or stop altogether to give way. Many times I have used this rite, that sealed the covenant that exists between these streets to cross difficult, simply because I do not separate the human side of that goes to the other side to feel calmer, to be sure that one of these animals harmed me not angry, you will not carbonize my skin with fire his belly or the lightning of his eyes bright.

this should not have you afraid of monsters so ingrained in the blood, perhaps because they too know how to respect our lives and those of humans believe that constantly cross the streets, or they get in and out of their stomachs without suffering any damage or distress. You might also diminish his career deluded if they will encounter one of us, or we could border with care not to hurt ... I do not know ... suddenly, is a good time to doing a bit of that fear losing colossal those infernal beings ... at the end, what is the difference between humans and us? What makes us different? Why their lives should matter more than ours? In my eyes, they and we are almost the same ... nothing is better than nothing ... but what if not?

Right now, when I stopped across the street waiting for some neglect of the endless stream of monsters to sneak to the other side, I get to remind my fellow ordeal, that good friend of rounds that accompanied me on many pilgrimages night in search of food or any receptive female. We go together for a long time, defending his teeth to each other when we walked through carelessness or necessity in a prohibited area, or licking mutually wounds to relieve pain. He would be here, no doubt, had it not dawned on that long street with her body stiff and swollen and covered with green flies with the entrails scattered on the pavement. I simply had to watch it once to understand that and would never ever go with any run, would never rise from that deep sleep that had wrapped forever. After that I was again alone in this harsh world, with my old ways and my instinctive fear of all things to keep me alive for another day. It's a shame he's not here, to accompany me across the street and awesome power rejoice in the hope that some human throws us a piece of meat smelling blood and fat which fooled for a moment our original hunger. But he is not, and I'm alone, and only will I reach the other side, where I await the hope of a possible reward.


remember a couple of times humans gave me some food, but ... That was long ago, when still a puppy ... later, despite my many attempts to win their sympathy, I have not gotten them out nothing except some shouting, stone-throwing, kicking, or, at best, his complete indifference. So I had to me manage to survive eating the remains to get into their bags of trash, just crumbs appetite fail to calm my generation. It is a living rewarding, but I'm not demanding. I learned to swallow almost anything chewy, some nasty flavors, or when I have luck with it delights in those bags, which devoured as fast as I can because humans do not seem to tolerate my raiding their garbage, and when they see me then I yell, and chase me and throw me anything you have on hand. Once a can hurt me in the head, and on another occasion a stone thrown with great force caused me deep pain in the side that haunted me for several days. After that I learned to sneak through his stuff more carefully, usually at night, while sleeping, or when I'm completely sure that no human hovers near. However, do not hold grudges ... I just fear almost as much as these hellish monsters are constantly passing before my eyes ...


What so difficult to cross street! I do not know how, or when, every time groove back and forth this way is fraught with dangers like the first ... perhaps the other side I do not expect anything to eat, as usual, but I can not resist the delicious aroma that makes me salivate every time I sniff, do not leave me freedom to choose to go elsewhere for a less risky way it ... at this moment the smell of meat is everything: the life and time has stopped, the world has shrunk to fire, smoke, grilled, my hunger, the smell senses I arroba ...


Also, I have so thirsty ... if only it rained a little, like last night, to quench my thirst in any puddle of many that form when it rains ... rain is good, sometimes, when you are thirsty, but after drinking, and do not know what to do with the rain ... Last night it rained very hard and long. I was going through the corners where he hoped to find something to eat hidden in huge bags that humans forget every day in the corners, when the storm began. My thick skin protected me from the water for a while, but soon soaked too, and that's when started cold. It was very cold, penetrating every time increased lambasted me a breath of icy air of night. However, despite being trembling, although the forces were leaving me and wanted to throw myself into every corner where I could sleep forever, my absolute hunger forced me to go jogging, corner after corner, block after block, in the desperate quest to find a food that never appeared. When rainfall became stronger, and the streets went from being the usual dry and hot paths to become rivers that could no longer cross, I decided to find a place to go, and wait ... wait, just wait, that was the first thing I had to learn in life. I walked cautiously to a monster that lay lifeless in a corner, and I crawled under it to be completely sure it was not going to move. Once under her belly steely, I noticed it was a good place to shelter from the rain and cold, because their blades still emanated from some of that heat that normally surrounds when roaring ply the streets in their frantic race. I do not know do not move, maybe he was hurt, and that occasionally fell from her abdomen a thick drop of black blood was going to stop on my shaggy coat, staining with an unpleasant smell of spent fire, or perhaps just resting, recovering energy next day to resume their task of crawling at full speed on the streets, terrorizing hearts fearful and smelly and suffocating gases spewing from the rear. How should I know? ... anyway, to prevent not wake up from one moment to another and cut me off for having committed the audacity to spend the night with their guts, I made no noise, and while I did not sleep under it, leaving room for a flight that could occur in the least expected moment.


can not stand the irresistible smell that tempts me from the front block, which drives every muscle in my body to find its origin as a new struggle to bridge the hunger that is slowly killing me. A human stopped beside me, quietly observed the monsters that cross the street, and then for a few seconds, puts his eyes on me. I remain humble, lay my eyes and move her tail, so maybe he is not as indifferent to my pain like the rest, and I help them cross the street and invited me a bit of delicious food that permeates every particle of air uncontrollable stimuli y con sueños desconocidos... sé que sólo dos humanos me han dado de comer en toda mi vida, y que eso pasó cuando era apenas un cachorro, pero... no pierdo las esperanzas de que vuelva a suceder, nunca las pierdo... quizás un día alguno de estos humanos anónimos quiera hacerme parte de su manada... el hombre se va, ya cruza la calle, fue indolente ante mis saludos rendidos, ante mis ojos anhelantes, ante mis necesidades de ser vivo; los monstruos lo dejan pasar, reducen sus alucinadas marchas ante él, lo bordean con cuidado para no herirlo... quizás él sea tan monstruo como ellos, o ellos tan humanos como él, y por eso se respetan y se entienden...


¿Y yo? What am I? "I'm worth less than they? Probably not, and when I ventured to cross this evil flow, perhaps the monsters stop their march before me, as they did against the human, and not hurt me because I am alive and feel and suffer, and I can no longer supporting this scent that haunts me from the other side without going after him. I'll cross the street, no matter what happens, it is not the first nor the last to get in my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment