Sunday, January 9, 2011

How To Spray Paint Bmx Frames

The guaca

Today, being an old man, and so close to death as I am, I remember that search as one of guaca the best experiences I could live. Yes, of course, some images are confused over the years, and perhaps the imagination fills in the spaces that memory is treacherous leaving gaps, but still, all that flutters in my cluttered attic of experiences, that search is not guaca doubt my happiest memory.

all started the day I was ten years. No party, no year was because we were poor at home, my father had died before I was born and my mother, responsible for working tirelessly to get our food, never was with us. Of the eight children who were the greatest care for the child, and he who followed him, and so on down to me, that nobody cared to be the least of all. Nor

Laura remembered my birthday this time. "Today I am turning ten years old, Laura," he said, when that evening came to visit me as he did every night since I can remember. "Great!" She cried, honestly surprised. I was twelve, at home and suffered the same or worse situation than ours. So I always wanted to go out and walk together, and in our playgrounds and easy to escape the pain and fear of the real world. "Today we will go where ever, Javier", she said, her eyes ablaze in sparks of happiness. He could not hide his smile wide. "Where we go, Laura?" I asked, despite knowing that she would go to hell if I asked. He was my best friend, the only person in the world of receiving a little tenderness and understanding. "We will solve all our problems," she said and continued, "let's find a guaca that is in the forest." "A guaca? I asked. So what is it? "" Do not you know it's a guaca? How stupid and ignorant you are ... guaca is a treasure hidden in a lonely place, very old, usually filled with gold and valuables. It is known that there is a guaca when you see a ghost haunting a place. Usually, that fear has something to do with the treasure, and of course you want to retrieve or care for him from the beyond. So my mom told me once, when he began to see a shadow in the backyard of the neighbors. " "What about your neighbors find a treasure in your backyard?" I asked. "No," he said, "even though I looked, and opened holes all around, never found anything except a rusty pipe and thousands of sheets of soft drink." I had sincere interest in everything that Laura told me. She knew so much, and learned more of his stories that pesky classes of teachers in the school. "And have you seen a ghost in the woods, and you think there is a Guatemalan?". "Guaca, Javier, do not be an ass! And yes, I did see a ghost in the depths of the forest, once I was hiking alone. It was like a shadow, a silhouette, dragging the steps again and again turning around a large mango tree. I hid and got to see behind a mogotito, despite the fear I felt I was there to see what else was the ghost. But that was nothing more than circling the tree, groaning, and dragging the steps. " As Laura told me the story, I felt that my heart skipped a beat in my chest. "And you saw the eyes", was all I could think to ask. "Yes." She said. "And they had to fire. When I stared, I was really scared and ran as fast as I could without looking back, because I feared that the horror follow me to the house. But, while running, besides praying, together valued just thought would return to seek to protect this horror guaca. But I will not go alone. As you have a birthday, I want to share this treasure. What? Are we going? ".

As I said, I had gone to the end of the world if she had requested it. I felt a deep fear of suspect we were to enter into the depths of the forest, we did not know ways to confront a ghost to steal his guaca Penant, but just to be with Laura, so he could live with her a memorable adventure, I managed to overcome my fear and say yes. He was a shy yes, but in the end. She smiled and said how good, then follow me if you can, and ran full speed down the path that led into the forest. As the trail of his footsteps, I started running after her as fast as I could to avoid falling behind.

Within minutes we entered the forest. She took my hand, his hand was soft and warm as a caress, and led me down a different path than normally worn by people crossing the forest. When not seen nor heard anything except the birds singing and the high and dense tropical trees, she sat on a stone, and asked me to do the same. Pulled from his pocket a crumpled pack of cigarettes and some matches. "You?" He asked, stretching out a cigarette. "I've never smoked," she said, clutching a cigarette anyway, I offered. She smiled and told me there was always a first time, while lit his cigarette with a match. It made me laugh to see her with that big cigar in his mouth, puffing and coughing all over each puff. If she did, could not be so bad. I also lit my cigarette, and despite being one of the most horrible things he had ever done, because I made a bad cough, nausea and desire to mourn, I kept puffing short to smoking, for fear of being a coward in the eyes of Laura. She, her eyes watery and not quit either, could not stop laughing at me coughing like a consumptive. "Stop it, or you'll die from a spasm," he said, laughing on the grass.

After that, my sweet friend turned to grab my hand and we walked along a path that only existed in his imagination. We reached a point where there was no path or way possible, because it was closed by a group of very high tubular bushes. "Water mattresses," she said, and the act began to jump and throw against these bushes to make way. "From what mattresses speak!" I said when I saw on the floor, dying of laughter, ready to rise again and move against that wall of weeds. Unable to resist the charm of his smile, I also threw myself with all my strength against that impregnable wall, and to my surprise, not only was not painful at all, because the plants were soft and cushioned the blows, but well everything was very fun. Thus, little by little, by dint of jumps and romps, we were working our way up to what seemed another forest path.

This time we came to a trail just currency, which was on its way a stream of turbid water and stinking. A red flowers indicate where they were the banks of the swamp. Again and again, our feet sinking in the mud, and our wet clothes, mattresses part by water, partly by diseased mud and water from the stream, began to bother to walk. But still, we move forward. Nothing could stop us now in our quest for guaca. Laura

again took my hand and was pulling my arm to go to one side or another, according to the stimuli of his imagination. "It's here," he said, and ran in that direction, "Now, is this other side" and so we, like a ship at sea, we changed from north to south and from east to west, while sailed por las cálidas corrientes de aquel bosque encantado.

De pronto, ella se detuvo, y me pidió que me sentara ahí. “Vamos a ver las nubes, ahora que podemos ver el cielo entre los árboles”. A ella siempre le gustaba encontrarle formas a las nubes. Yo no encontraba fuerzas en mi corazón para preguntarle si recordaba por dónde era el camino, o si estábamos perdidos. Entregado a su voluntad, me tendí boca arriba en el piso, y comencé a ver las nubes que flotaban a lo lejos. “Aquella parece un perro flaco que corre”, decía ella, tumbada en la grama a mi lado, más libre y más feliz que nunca. “Esa otra, parece un dragón que echa a volar”. Y continuó, pointing with her little finger: And that it's there, like a man shouting, pleading to God as who knows what else. " As I had the gift of his fertile imagination could not see anything telling me, but I was happy to say yes, and she felt she shared with those secret things that only their eyes could see.

When we get bored watching clouds, we resumed our journey in the guaca bpusqueda. That was when we began to pick the most obscure and dark paths. "It's here," Laura said without hesitation, saying the road less pleasant. "Now it's here," said, indicating a worse way, and added, seeing my glass eyes "do not be afraid, knucklehead, that I care." I was clinging to his hand as if the only thing alive in that world, without even knowing where my feet trod.

We reached a very dark corner of the forest. I was very scared, and my heart beat fast. She was launched on the ground, and whispered "get down, we're already coming." Almost immediately, I threw myself headlong into the floor. I thought that if she did everything she said, undoubtedly would survive, and out of there healthy and well. So great was the fear that I could not remember what we had come for. "Come after me," she whispered, as she glided through the forest floor slowly, hiding from the spectral guardians of guaca. "Hey," he murmured, "do you see the big tree that is there? There is the guaca. But we have to expect that terror is gone. I just saw him crossing on that side. " I had a sincere desire to mourn. "The ghost?" He asked, his voice trembling with fear. "You really saw him? And how is it? ". When she began to describe it, eyes tightly shut, while the spirit was taking shape on the black background of my eyelids closed. "It is very high as three meters. Her arms nearly reach the floor, and has long legs and skinny. Drag the steps as if it were too old, or if you were very tired, and is always looking at the floor. So far there has been noise, but when it whispers, it is understood nothing, as if to complain with your mouth closed. " I was so scared, I felt suddenly really wanted to pee, and so did Laura know. She responded with character, while murmuring: "You're crazy! How can you get to pee right now? Can not you see we are close to guaca, and we can discover the horror? Hold as males! It also leaves the shock, that I told you that I care. While here, you, do not nothing bad will happen. " Sweating and shivering, I murmured to himself, that I endured, and who knows what things I said. Suddenly, Laura was raised from the corner where we were hiding, I looked like a blast, and said "run, the horror is just out, let's grab the guaca!". I ran behind her, looking at the floor to keep from falling, but not daring to look over anything for fear that meet beyond horrible spectrum. Our race was only a hundred yards, but made me forever. I thought we'd never get to that tree demon where was this tart guaca that had long since ceased to interest. "Run, Javier, run!" I cried Laura, when he was about to reach the destination.

Panting, afraid to die, I got to where it was Laura, looking everywhere, almost sensing the ghost shadow over our heads. I hugged her from behind, and closed my eyes. "Let go, and stop being a coward," she said, trying to wiggle out of my embrace of iron. "Help me find the huaca, quick, before the coming of the dead. Must be in here. Must be a crock. " I had to gather all my strength to release it and open the eyes again. I looked left, right and left again, and in every corner saw shadows that looked a lot like the monster that I described Laura moments ago. "Come on, Laura, come," he told me, almost begging. She took my hands, and asked me to shut his eyes tight, as he made a prayer that her mother had ever taught, with which it could be haunted guacas visible. I closed my eyes with all the strength I had left, but instead of listening to a hymn or a prayer summoning the spirits of those buried treasures hidden, I felt all warm sweetness and moisture to your lips on mine, united always my soul in what was my first kiss of love.

Today, old and near death, perhaps this is the only beautiful memory guaca I left the erosion of time, and get along well planted and protected in the depths of the heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment